Recorded LIVE on Sunday, October 27th during Comic Book City Con in Greensboro, NC!
Bare witness as some of your favorite North Carolina-based cosplayers remove their cowls and reveal their secret origins, how they got into masquerading and how they make their costumes come to life! Featuring Eddie “Static Shock” Newsome, and Caitlin “Carrie Kelly Robin” Rhyne, and Ian "War Machine" Raulston, with moderation by Tiffany "Link" Littlejohn!
- Visual Component: Caitlin as Carrie Kelly and Eddie as Static Shock judging the costume contest.
- Visual Component: Ian as War Machine making the tough calls.
- Become friends with Eddie Newsome on Facebook!
- Become friends with Caitlin Rhyne on Facebook!
- Become friends with Ian Raulston on Facebook!
- The Lynda Carter Wonder Woman costume Caitlin references spending 100 hours producing!
- Ian's War Machine in action at the midnight premiere of Iron Man 3!
- The RPF.com - Craft your fandom!
- The Superhero Costuming Forum!
- Heroes Alliance - based in Greensboro, NC!
- Just to clarify Eddie's story from HeroesCon, Gladiator co-creator and writer Chris Claremont IS still alive, but the other Gladiator co-creator and artist Dave Cockrum sadly passed in 2006 and it was his widow Paty that Eddie met.
- Cosplay is not Consent on Tumblr.
- Visual Component: "Comic Vine's Cosplay Corner - Caitlin from Contagious Costuming" - interviewed by Eddie!