Jermaine, Stephen and Griffin analyze the subjectivity of humor in a medium that started with reprints from the "funny pages", discuss the fate of comic book movies as time passes whether the bubble eventually bursts or not, and close the book on the fesitivities of Free Comic Book Day 2013!
- Purchase your tickets for Comic Book Day Con 2013...NOW!
- For the record, American Splendor and Ghost World ARE available from Netflix via DVD, but not Instant Streaming.
- Portrait of Riley, by Jermaine and Amanda Rachels!
- Portrait of Adam, by Jermaine and Jeremy Dale!
- Portrait of Ian, by Jermaine and Jeremy Dale!