Jermaine finally gets a chance, now halfway through the series, to talk about Age of Ultron until he's blue (or gold [AU]) in the face, but not before Stephen and Jody lay out the controversy between Apple, Comixology and Saga #12, spotlight some exciting collection offerings from Marvel in July, and debate the diversification of the Superior Spider-man line!
- Details for the time & location and a map to the Greensboro City Council meeting on Tuesday, April 16th!
- "Apple Didn't Ban Saga #12, It Was ComiXology - And It's Back On iOS Now (UPDATE AGAIN - BKV Responds)" at Bleeding Cool.com.
- "Huge 'Fantastic Four' Omnibuses by Kirby, Lee and Hickman in Marvel Collected Editions for July 2013" at Comics Alliance.com.
- Chris Giarrusso's Doctor Strange/ Doctor Doom Triumph & Torment cover tribute!
- Announcement of the adaptation of the original Star Wars script at Dark Horse.com.
- "Marvel and Icon Comics on Sale in July 2013", including the new Superior Spider-man titles, at Comics Alliance.com.
- Comics at the Table! - Avenging Spider-man #19, Batman Li'l Gotham #1, Batman & Red Robin #19, Relish My Life in the Kitchen OGN, Age of Ultron #5, Avengers Assemble #14AU and Ultron #1AU!