Jermaine, Jody, Michael and special guest Jay Howerton throw all sense of jurisprudence to the wind as they preside over the cases of Acme Comics v. the Big Bang Theory over whether or not females are a welcome and not at all unusual demographic of the comics community, Damian Wayne v. Kid Loki to decide the right bodyguard in times of strife, and Superior Spider-man v. the Haters on whether or not it makes any sense, I guess!
- Correction from Acmecast #119: Thought Aaron Sorkin was arrested for possession of hallucinogenric mushrooms, rock cocaince and marijuana on April 15, 2001 at the Burbank Airport, he left the West Wing under his own terms. Read more about it in the CNN Archives.
- "Are You A Woman? Have You Actually Been Inside A Comic Shop?" at Bleeding Cool.com. Includes the promo video!
- Did you guys know that "Doki" was a thing?
- "My Can Lick Your Dog."
- Your first look at superstar Jay Howerton!
- Comics at the Table! - Superior Spider-man #1, Cable & X-Force #3, Action Comics #16, Star Wars #1, Infinite Vacation #5 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret History of the Foot Clan #1!