Jermaine, Stephen, Frank and Adam chat with Glory and Hell Yeah writer Joe Keatinge on the day of Gloriana's debut about his time behind the scenes at Image Comics, learning under the tutelage of Eric Stephenson, and the concept that's been brewing in his head since he was 10 years old!
Then the guys dust off their non-existent legal degrees to discuss the lawsuits surrounding Ghost Rider and the Walking Dead!
Finally, they have watched Comic Book Men. And, yes, they let you know what they thought.
- Pittsburgh Comics, home of Colin, as mentioned in the ComicsPro discussion.
- "Ghost Rider Creator Ordered to Stop Being Ghost Rider Creator, Pay Marvel $17,000" at Comics Alliance.
- "Original 'Walking Dead' Artist Tony Moore Suing Writer Robert Kirkman" at Comics Alliance.
- Tell 'Em Steve-Dave #6: the Courtship of Sunday Jeff, source of the claim about shady business practices, at Smodcast.
- Comics at the Table - DC Universe Presents #6, Road Rage #1, Batman #6, Avengers #22, New Avengers #21, and Daredevil #9.